2015 Summer Workshop Evaluation
2015 Summer Workshop Schedule
2015 Summer Workshop Handouts
SAVE THE DATE: CoACDA 2016 Summer Workshop
July 18th - 20th
YOU CAN HELP GROW ACDA!
Existing ACDA members like you are our best allies in member recruitment. When we add members, we all benefit - ACDA, new members, and the choral profession. For a limited time (until November 18, 2015), when you refer a colleague or student to ACDA and they join us, ACDA will thank both of you. We are offering $5 NEW student memberships this year as well.
Each will receive our full-sized ACDA poster, a copy of our book Images of America: American Choral Directors Association, and we'll reach in our grab bag of archival goodies and send each of you two CDs - all while supplies last. Visit http://www.acda.org/singup or contact Sundra Flansburg at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and order your Refer a Friend Kit.
Did you know?
Colorado ACDA recently recieved an Outstanding Growth in Active Membership Award!
We were one of eleven states to reach an increase of 15% or more!
Congratulations to Catherine Sailer, our new CoACDA President Elect. Thanks to both Catherine Sailer and Heath Walter who are always ready and willing to serve our membership in promoting the choral art.
1. To foster and promote choral singing which will provide artistic, cultural, and spiritual experiences for the participants.
2. To foster and promote the finest types of choral music to make these experiences possible.
3. To foster and encourage rehearsal procedures conducive to attaining the highest possible level of musicianship and artistic performance.
4. To foster and promote the organization and development of choral groups of all types in schools and colleges.
5. To foster and promote the development of choral music in the church and synagogue.
6. To foster and promote the organization and development of choral societies in cities and communities.
7. To foster and promote understanding of choral music as an important medium of contemporary artistic expression.
8. To foster and promote significant research in the field of choral music.
9. To foster and encourage choral composition of superior quality.
10. To cooperate with all organizations dedicated to the development of musical culture inAmerica.
11. To foster and promote international exchange programs involving performing groups,
conductors, and composers.
12. To disseminate professional news and information about choral music.